I am thankful for my struggle
because without it, I wouldn’t
have stumbled across my strength.
Got myself a Fitbit Flex. I’m a statistics geek and, as I had read, this really works as a motivator to get moving. I find myself parking the car a bit further away from the entrance and I regularly stand up from my desk to walk around the office building like I’m going somewhere - even though I don’t have anywhere to go :)
I know that this is not highly scientific or accurate. But, nonetheless, it’s a good indicator and motivator!
And one of the best thing is that I have now found a good way to connect my health-related websites. Endomondo syncs to MyFitnessPal which syncs to Fitbit that syncs to iChange. And I don’t seem to get any bad data as long as I follow the instructions about where to log what :)
I can recommend this for anyone!
7 Ways to Reach Your Goals & Not Give Up
This can apply to fitness, health, work or just life in general.
- Take a Shot - Nothing tried, nothing done. Every day holds a new opportunity.
- Be Realistic - If you set unrealistic goals for yourself, you may be setting yourself up for failure.
- Stay Strong - Stick with it. It will get better.
- Keep on Target - If you don’t see a change, try a new approach.
- Persist - No one said it was going to be easy. Keep going.
- Don’t Doubt - It will be worth it.
- Push Yourself - Don’t give up. You’re almost there.
Reblog to share.
Follow my blog for more #motivational infographics:)